Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MY HAIR

If you didn't know I'm currently trying to grow out my relax hair. I really want to go natural. It's a pretty tough process. I would get braids but since I'm a college student I don't have the money for that right now. So I can keep track of my growth I'm going to keep pictures and progress. I should have a picture up friday! Yea! Once a month progress I guess right?

natural style Pictures, Images and Photos

I want something like this in three years? That realistic right. Right now the new growth is about 2-3 inches. It varires from the back to front.

Anyone have suggestions for good shampoos? Right now I'm using Granier Fruticis.

1 comment:

  1. I no longer shampoo my natural hair. It drys it out. I just rinse it or use baking soda.

    But I do like carols daughter shampoo. You should try that out! Remember while transitioning be sure to keep your hair moisturized:)

    ReplyDelete