Sunday, January 11, 2009

What I Saw a this past week



So, I'm taking 17 credit hours. It's pretty much a mistake on my part. But most of my classes are gen. eds. So maybe the blog won't be updated as much as I hoped. This blog is just so I can work on my writing. But anyway onto what I saw.


I saw this week a guy who fixed my computer who was not a nerd. He was kinda on the cute side. I am reminded about that by friend Dani every so often. He was kinda short though. The guy wasn't cute in a nerdy way, he was cute because he actually had an attractive face.

I saw a girl in the dining hall that looked like a prettier version of Milf from Real Chance of Love. BTW I really think Real is going to pick Corn Fed and Chance is going to go for Risky.


Anyway the snow continues to fall and I most definitely am hoping for no class tomorrow but it looks way likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment